lauantai 24. marraskuuta 2012

Clubbing look tutorial

Hola chicka's!
I am back at you with really quick and sexy make up tutoriaal~
I am out for a fun night with my girls, i had plenty of time so i decided to do this tut, soo enjoy~



Starting with my Viva La Diva palette, I am going to add golden eyeshadow to my whole eyelids.


Next using my E.L.F 32 spring palette i am going to contour my creases


With brown eyeshadow that is 2-3 shades darker than the golden color i will add it from the middle of my eyelids till the end  of my eyes. I used Viva La Diva palette.


Using my favorite brown eyeliner i am going to line both of my eyes with a small wing in the end. I suggest using brown eyeliner to keep the balance between the eyeshadow, black would steal too much attention.
I used elite gel liner.


Top off the look with your favorite mascera and/or fake eyelashes.
I would love to have fake lashes with this look but i ran out of them~








Finished look~
The only two decent face pictures out of 100, bad picture day.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

All comments are appreciated!
Kaikki kommentit on tervetulleita! :)