tiistai 4. syyskuuta 2012

Review: GEO Nudy brown

Hello people.
Finally i decided to get a grip of myself and do this review, luckily this is going to be the last review...for a while...
Today i am reviewing...




The reason why i decided to try these lenses is because, i've seen it on few black gyaru's, and i thought they would look perfect in darker complex.
But when i tried these on, i wasn't impressed...


I do like these alot, but the problem is, i have soft feauters and these lenses are just like..."Pam, in your face!" - when i put them on, i mean...these are a bit too strong for my soft feauters.
But they look absolutly amazing in gals who have strong feauters, so jealous.




Comfort ~ 8/10

Not as comfy as my other lenses, gets dry after 6h+

Enlargment ~ 8/10

Not Enlargning at all, i'd say, as larg as my own iris's.

Shape ~ 9/10

I love love love the shape, it's one of the reason why i wanted to get these!




Natural light



I still like these lenses, but i will be having hard time using these because, they look good only with bold make up, I don't know if i told you this before, but i have been trying to go easy with make up while going to school just to save time and stuff y'know..




With flash



I freaking love how they look with flash on tho! Loveee!


Diameter : 14.2mm
Water Content : 38%
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

All comments are appreciated!
Kaikki kommentit on tervetulleita! :)